10/07/2019

Watersheds around the US

Update! Expanding the Network
From the article: Who Owns O'ahu (Wallace, 2015)

I have the opportunity not only to blog to you about Kailua Watershed, but now I also have the opportunity to expand this blog, with the great minds I am in class with. 

We are covering 15 different states and watersheds around the United States. 
I highly recommend to give them a view - we are all learning, and this is a chance to help us. 


Picture Reference: 
Wallace, D. (2015, May 18). Honolulu Magazine. Retrieved from Who own O'ahu: http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/May-2015/Who-Owns-Oahu/

1 comment:

  1. Nikolai, thank you for sharing our sites! I find your choice of watershed to be fascinating! The photos you have shared are incredibly beautiful and I think really enhance what you are trying to educate us on. I encourage you to continue sharing more images!

    ReplyDelete

When you submit a comment, please do so in a respectful manner. This is a study zone, intended for the purpose of enhancing my knowledge and skills.